Central Finland Sport Federation (KesLi) is a non-governmental and non-political sports federation located in Jyväskylä, Finland. KesLi was founded in November 1993 and it has app. 150 member organisations.
KesLi’s target is
- to promote the quality and quantity of sports in Central Finland.
- to provide services for local sport organisations
- to promote and support voluntary non-profit work in sports through sports politics, education and communication
- to make voluntarism in sport a target of conscious politics
- to ensure that sport is ethically sustainable: equal, transparent, environmentally friendly, multicultural and fair
KesLi promotes four areas of sport activities
- Children, adapted and youth sport
- Sport for all
- Elite sport
- promotion of intrests in sports
Petri Lehtoranta, regional manager
tel. +35850-533 3858